Friday, June 10, 2011

Sheer Ruffle Pillow Pattern for a Princess or a Ring-Bearer

A few weeks ago I was shopping at a local furniture store and in the bedding section, they had this fabulous pillow with a huge sheer ruffle.  I could see it in a little girl's room....or maybe even a big girl's room!  It was so fun, I thought that others might want to make one.

If you have ever made wide ruffles, you know that getting the ruffle to lay flat can be a challenge.  This pattern will instruct you in making the ruffle so it will flare properly.

This pattern would also make a beautiful ring bearer's pillow.
Make it in a color to coordinate with the wedding party, or in white or off-white to match the bride's dress.  You could also add rose petals, pailettes, or confetti inside the ruffle for a really fun effect.

To view this and other patterns in my Etsy shop, click on this link  http://www.etsy.com/listing/75766744/sheer-ruffle-pillow-pdf-pattern-diy-ring  or on my Etsy shop in the right side bar.

Where would you like to see this pillow in your house?

Don't want to sew it yourself?  Contact me to create one just for you!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment